4.3” Reality Display
First day of the summer. Last day at the beach. Memories may fade, but the Xperia S HD mobile keeps them bright. Share the moment via a video chat in HD.
Or record it all in full HD video. View in razor-sharp clarity on the stunning 4.3” Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine. Want more? Simply plug your Xperia S into your TV’s HDMI port and enjoy your HD content on a bigger screen.
12 megapixel camera
A single key press takes you from sleep to snap in just over a second. With the 12 megapixel camera of Xperia S, you’ll never miss another shot again. And you can keep on shooting. No delays, no missing the subject. Low light? No worries. The Exmor R™ for mobile camera sensor lightens up any gloomy day. Then share your pictures on a big screen. A single swipe of the display, and you can enjoy them on your tablet, TV or laptop via DLNA.
PlayStation® certified smartphone
Xperia S comes preloaded with a set of action-packed games. Fingers itching for more? Xperia S is a PlayStation® certified smartphone, letting you enjoy a wider range of games than ever before. Play on the fantastic HD display. Or easily connect to your TV and get your thrills through the big screen. With new games released continuously, boredom is not an option.
more than 15 million songs
Download a movie from Video Unlimited. Connect your smartphone to your TV and the TV launcher pops up automatically. Now use your phone to play, fast forward, or enjoy your favourite scene again. Or make yours music. Enjoy a global catalogue of more than 15 million songs* from Music Unlimited. It’s all on Sony Entertainment Network and found with a common sign-on ID and digital wallet through your smartphone.
It’s the perfect fit for a life full of entertainment.
Sony Entertainment Network with Video Unlimited and Music Unlimited are not available in every market. * The number of tracks available by country varies and may be less.
Next generation smartphone design
“I think it’s beautiful when what we design makes it possible for people to do more”, says Interaction Director David de Léon.
That’s a pretty good summary of why Xperia S is designed the way it is.
- 144 grams
- 5.1 ounces
- 128.0 x 64.0 x 10.6 mm
- 5.0 x 2.5 x 0.4 inches
- Talk time (up to) 8 hours 30 minutes
- Standby time (up to) 420 hours
- Music listening time: 25 hours
- 4.3 inch scratch-resistant TFT touchscreen
- 16 million colours, 1280 x 720 pixels
- Google Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- (Upgrade to Android 4, Ice Cream Sandwich, planned in Quarter 2 2012)
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Dual Core processor
- 12.1 megapixel camera with auto focus
- 16x digital zoom, LED flash
Camera and video
- 12.1 megapixel camera with LED flash and Auto focus
- Sony’s Exmor™ R for mobile CMOS sensor
- 16x digital zoom
- f/2.4 Aperture
- HD video recording (1080p)
- 3D Sweep Panorama
- Image playback, supported formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WBMP
- Image capture, supported format: JPEG
- Video playback and recording, supported formats: 3GPP, MP4
- Accelerated Adobe Flash Video
- Front-facing camera (1.3 megapixel, 720p)
- Face recognition and Smile Shutter™
- TrackID music recognition
- xLOUD Experience – audio filter technology from Sony
- FM Radio with RDS
- 3.5 mm audio jack for headphones
- Audio playback, supported formats: MP3, 3GPP, MP4, SMF, WAV, OTA, Ogg vorbis
- Audio recording, supported formats: 3GPP, MP4, AMR
- 3D and motion gaming
- Timescape with Twitter integrated
- Facebook inside Xperia 2.0
- Sony Entertainment Network (selected markets only)
- Clear stereo and clear bass
- 3D surround sound
- PlayStation® Certified
- TV launcher
Connectivity and communication
- USB High speed 2.0 and Micro USB support
- WiFi and WiFi Hotspot functionality
- HDMI Support
- DLNA Certified
- Synchronisation via Exchange ActiveSync, Google Sync and Facebook
- WebKit web browser with Pan & zoom
- Bluetooth technology
- Native USB tethering
- 4.3”, 1280×720 pixels 16,777,216 colour TFT
- Reality display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine
- Scratch-resistant, shatter proof sheet on mineral glass
- Capacitive touchscreen with on-screen QWERTY keyboard
- Screenshot capturing
- Google Voice Search
- Google Talk with video chat
- Google Mail
- Google Calendar
- Google Gallery 3D
- Google Maps with Street View and Latitude
- Internal phone storage: 1 to 1.5GB
- RAM: 1GB
- Flash memory: 32GB eMMC
- GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- UMTS HSPA 850, 900, 1900, 2100
Many people asked what is web hosting. Most of them cannot imagine why people need web hosting.
So, Web Hosting is…Making a Web site available on the Internet.
A Web site contains pages of information stored in a Web server, which is a computer running Web server software connected to the Internet.
Many companies host and manage their own Web sites inhouse. Maybe because of the data are sensitive or their IT Manager don’t trust others. However, there are options. Companies can get rid of their old servers and get a Dedicated Server from a web hosting company (such as kkboss.com) and avoid having to maintain own equipment.
By doing so, the advantages are :
- Reduce the number of IT staff in the company (save cost)
- Reduce electricity (no need to switch on the air-conditioner 24 hours just to cool off the servers)
- Reduce the cost on Internet connectivity.
- Avoid “extra” cost when the server having problem….such as hardware cost, overtime for the IT personnel to check the server, or have to pay the external expert or consultant to “rescus” the server.
Small businesses can sign-up a shared web hosting package from a web hosting company (you know….kkboss.com) to host their website or for their email. Email is important. Your clients or potential clients from developed countries usually communicates with you via emails. What if the area your company located having Internet connectivity problem? Your clients might shout at you if you don’t check their email and reply them in short time.
ok, you might have your own 3G or 4G or whatever mobile Internet connection to check your email. That’s fine. What about your colleagues? Not everyone subscribe to 3G or whatever G…….
How about Personal Web Sites?
If you just want to create a personal homepage for fun, for experiment, for temporary only. You might consider sign-up kkboss.com Free Web Hosting plan. Very easy, just get a domain name from kkboss.com, let say, alibabaandsakura.com …. then kkboss.com will provide you unlimited FREE web disk space to put (or host) your website.
Is it a scam? No !
KKBOSS.com had been in business since 2003. We do not want to spoil our goodname. Simply not worth it.
Please contact us if you want to know more.
An SQL injection (SQL注入攻击 / SQL资料隐码攻击) is often used to attack the security of a website by inputting SQL statements in a web form to get a badly designed website to perform operations on the database (often to dump the database content to the attacker) other than the usual operations as intended by the designer. SQL injection is a code injection technique that exploits a security vulnerability in a website's software. The vulnerability happens when user input is either incorrectly filtered for string literal escape characters embedded in SQL statements or user input is not strongly typed and unexpectedly executed. SQL commands are thus injected from the web form into the database of an application (like queries) to change the database content or dump the database information like credit card or passwords to the attacker. SQL injection is mostly known as an attack vector for websites but can be used to attack any type of SQL database.
Using well designed query language interpreters can prevent SQL injections. In the wild, it has been noted that applications experience, on average, 71 attempts an hour. When under direct attack, some applications occasionally came under aggressive attacks and at their peak, were attacked 800-1300 times per hour.
Below is a demonstration of how the hacker / intruder / attacker attack your website using this SQL Injection method.
In order to secure your website, please find a professional web designer who understand web security technology. If you want to save money and just get anyone who understand a bit of the internet to design your website, your website will be hacked soon or later.
A well trained web designer will not only know how to secure your website, he or she should also know how to fully utilise your web hosting server power to enhance your website performance.
If you want such these type of high-end web designer, please contact me and I'll introduce the most suitable expert for you.